A machine named Queso wants me to pose like a spy. A short video shows three people making finger guns, backs against one another, and even though I feel awkward doing this alone in the middle of a Las Vegas convention show floor, I oblige. Next, Queso says to pretend like I’m thinking, and I’m beginning to understand why this photo booth was named after cheese. Finally, it tells me to jump around. I hop a few times until Queso floods me with light for the final time. Then I quickly gather my things and move behind the machine to retrieve a copy of my pictures.
- Justin Jowett Returns To #PBX2020
- Susan Ratliff: How To Make More Money at Bridal Fairs and Trade Shows
- DJ Event to Co-Locate with #PBX2020
- PBX2020 Introduces New Presenters Mixed With Past Favorites!
- With Flamethrowers and Underwater Cameras, Photo Booths Get Extreme
- Apple Industries Proposes Photobooth As Bowling Center Attraction
- How Photo Booths Escaped Extinction and Became FOMO Generators
- Zapier Intro, Ideas, Automation
- #PBX2019 — Top 10 Talking Points by Colin Richardson
- PBX Extended #2: Instagram Tips & Tactics