A machine named Queso wants me to pose like a spy. A short video shows three people making finger guns, backs against one another, and even though I feel awkward doing this alone in the middle of a Las Vegas convention show floor, I oblige. Next, Queso says to pretend like I’m thinking, and I’m beginning to understand why this photo booth was named after cheese. Finally, it tells me to jump around. I hop a few times until Queso floods me with light for the final time. Then I quickly gather my things and move behind the machine to retrieve a copy of my pictures.
- BOOK YOUR SOUTH POINT ROOMS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!!!!
- 2023 PBX/MEX Price Increase Coming – Get Your Passes Now!
- Experience the Photobooth Revolution with gadbooth
- How to Run a Successful Photo Booth Business Without A Business Degree
- It’s Only A Photo Booth… What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Wally Carnes Brings a Wealth of Experience and Knowledge to #PBX2020
- Rex Huang To Lead Popular “Photo Booth 101” at #PBX2020
- Caroline Winata to Speak On: Crafting Themes and Concepts for Your Clients
- Always Ready: Having a Backup Plan When Your Event Goes Wrong
- Jason Hsiao to Speak On “Video Marketing in 2020: Inspiration, Trends and Best Practices for Social”