A machine named Queso wants me to pose like a spy. A short video shows three people making finger guns, backs against one another, and even though I feel awkward doing this alone in the middle of a Las Vegas convention show floor, I oblige. Next, Queso says to pretend like I’m thinking, and I’m beginning to understand why this photo booth was named after cheese. Finally, it tells me to jump around. I hop a few times until Queso floods me with light for the final time. Then I quickly gather my things and move behind the machine to retrieve a copy of my pictures.
- Photo Booth Magazine Covers PBX23
- Reserve Your Room for PBX24 Now!
- Meet The 2023 PBX Photo Booth Hall Of Fame Inductees!
- 2023 PBX Show Shatters Past Records!
- 2023 PBX Hall Of Fame Inductees Announced
- PBX / MEX Trade Show Floor Guide
- DAS Audio Heads List of Top Pro Audio/DJ Companies Exhibiting at 2023 Mobile Entertainment Expo.
- Releventful founder Daniel Wright to Present PBX Master Class
- Steve Bliesner Returns To Speak At PBX ’23
- Experience the Photobooth Revolution with gadbooth