A machine named Queso wants me to pose like a spy. A short video shows three people making finger guns, backs against one another, and even though I feel awkward doing this alone in the middle of a Las Vegas convention show floor, I oblige. Next, Queso says to pretend like I’m thinking, and I’m beginning to understand why this photo booth was named after cheese. Finally, it tells me to jump around. I hop a few times until Queso floods me with light for the final time. Then I quickly gather my things and move behind the machine to retrieve a copy of my pictures.
- Experience the Photobooth Revolution with gadbooth
- PBX Masterclass: BoothBook: Automating Your Workflow for Success
- DJNTV’s DJ Conference Track Announced
- How to Run a Successful Photo Booth Business Without A Business Degree
- It’s Only A Photo Booth… What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- PBX BREEZE Master Class Tickets Now Available
- 6th Annual Photo Booth Expo Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament Announced
- Wally Carnes Brings a Wealth of Experience and Knowledge to #PBX2020
- Rex Huang To Lead Popular “Photo Booth 101” at #PBX2020
- Mike Fernino To Lead “Photo Booth Idea sharing” at #PBX2020