A machine named Queso wants me to pose like a spy. A short video shows three people making finger guns, backs against one another, and even though I feel awkward doing this alone in the middle of a Las Vegas convention show floor, I oblige. Next, Queso says to pretend like I’m thinking, and I’m beginning to understand why this photo booth was named after cheese. Finally, it tells me to jump around. I hop a few times until Queso floods me with light for the final time. Then I quickly gather my things and move behind the machine to retrieve a copy of my pictures.
- With Flamethrowers and Underwater Cameras, Photo Booths Get Extreme
- Apple Industries Proposes Photobooth As Bowling Center Attraction
- How Photo Booths Escaped Extinction and Became FOMO Generators
- Zapier Intro, Ideas, Automation
- PBX Extended #2: Instagram Tips & Tactics
- Did you miss the first “PBX EXTENDED: Looks at Pricing & Packaging” ?
- #PBX2019 “Best Booth: Winners Announced
- Exhibitor Prospective: Photo Booth Expo – Is it worth it?
- How to Build an Empire Out of Your Side Hustle
- A Familiar Smile Will Be Missed