According the website MacRumours, Facebook, (which owns Instagram) has announced that it has disabled several Instagram Platform APIs as of today, disabling certain Instagram features that are available in third-party Instagram apps. The article states “Starting on December 11, 2018, Instagram will no longer allow apps to read public content, and in early 2020, apps will not be able to read a user’s own profile info and media.” READ MORE
- Great For Business… And Because You Deserve It!
- Vegas Continues To Stay Ahead Of Tech Curve
- Media Fact Sheet: PhotoBoothExpo To Celebrate 5th Anniversary
- The PBX/MB Cruise: Flooding, FAQs and Funny Shirts
- Do You Really Want To Put Pricing On Your Website?
- The End Of Hashtag Printing?
- And the winners are…
- Why Go On The PBX / MB Cruise?
- A Quick PBX Recap – More To Come
- 100 Best Things To Do In Las Vegas