According the website MacRumours, Facebook, (which owns Instagram) has announced that it has disabled several Instagram Platform APIs as of today, disabling certain Instagram features that are available in third-party Instagram apps. The article states “Starting on December 11, 2018, Instagram will no longer allow apps to read public content, and in early 2020, apps will not be able to read a user’s own profile info and media.” READ MORE
- Last Call For DISCOUNTED Rooms at South Point!
- Releventful founder Daniel Wright to Present PBX Master Class
- Over 3000 Room Nights
- Steve Bliesner Returns To Speak At PBX ’23
- 2023 PBX/MEX Price Increase Coming – Get Your Passes Now!
- Experience the Photobooth Revolution with gadbooth
- How to Run a Successful Photo Booth Business Without A Business Degree
- It’s Only A Photo Booth… What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Wally Carnes Brings a Wealth of Experience and Knowledge to #PBX2020
- Rex Huang To Lead Popular “Photo Booth 101” at #PBX2020