According the website MacRumours, Facebook, (which owns Instagram) has announced that it has disabled several Instagram Platform APIs as of today, disabling certain Instagram features that are available in third-party Instagram apps. The article states “Starting on December 11, 2018, Instagram will no longer allow apps to read public content, and in early 2020, apps will not be able to read a user’s own profile info and media.” READ MORE
- With Flamethrowers and Underwater Cameras, Photo Booths Get Extreme
- Apple Industries Proposes Photobooth As Bowling Center Attraction
- How Photo Booths Escaped Extinction and Became FOMO Generators
- Zapier Intro, Ideas, Automation
- PBX Extended #2: Instagram Tips & Tactics
- Did you miss the first “PBX EXTENDED: Looks at Pricing & Packaging” ?
- #PBX2019 “Best Booth: Winners Announced
- Exhibitor Prospective: Photo Booth Expo – Is it worth it?
- How to Build an Empire Out of Your Side Hustle
- A Familiar Smile Will Be Missed