According the website MacRumours, Facebook, (which owns Instagram) has announced that it has disabled several Instagram Platform APIs as of today, disabling certain Instagram features that are available in third-party Instagram apps. The article states “Starting on December 11, 2018, Instagram will no longer allow apps to read public content, and in early 2020, apps will not be able to read a user’s own profile info and media.” READ MORE
- NEW SEMINAR ANNOUNCED – “Mastering Mitzvahs”
- NEW SEMINAR ANNOUNCED – “Standing Out From The Crowd”
- Photo Booth Magazine Covers PBX23
- Reserve Your Room for PBX24 Now!
- Meet The 2023 PBX Photo Booth Hall Of Fame Inductees!
- 2023 PBX Show Shatters Past Records!
- 2023 PBX Hall Of Fame Inductees Announced
- PBX / MEX Trade Show Floor Guide
- DAS Audio Heads List of Top Pro Audio/DJ Companies Exhibiting at 2023 Mobile Entertainment Expo.
- Releventful founder Daniel Wright to Present PBX Master Class