According the website MacRumours, Facebook, (which owns Instagram) has announced that it has disabled several Instagram Platform APIs as of today, disabling certain Instagram features that are available in third-party Instagram apps. The article states “Starting on December 11, 2018, Instagram will no longer allow apps to read public content, and in early 2020, apps will not be able to read a user’s own profile info and media.” READ MORE
- PBX Extended #2: Instagram Tips & Tactics
- Did you miss the first “PBX EXTENDED: Looks at Pricing & Packaging” ?
- #PBX2019 “Best Booth: Winners Announced
- Exhibitor Prospective: Photo Booth Expo – Is it worth it?
- How to Build an Empire Out of Your Side Hustle
- A Familiar Smile Will Be Missed
- How PBX Spawned BoothCon and A Global Movement
- PBIS Posts Video Chats With #PBX2019 Exhibitors
- #PBX2019 — Top 10 Talking Points by Colin Richardson
- 2020 PBX/MB Cruise Announced