If you attended the 2017 Photo Booth Expo, no doubt you crossed paths with Nasser MK, Managing Partner in Selfie Boxx. Selfie Boxx (and Selfie Pad) technology turns any iPad into a portable Photo Booth, allowing the user to roam through the crowd, snapping and sharing shots on the fly. Here are a few of the photos taken on the show floor this past March. Selfie Boxx will be back at Photo Booth Expo 2018 (March 11-14), so be looking for Nassar MK with his iPad. Nassar MK is originally from Amman, Jordan but now makes his home in Irvine California.
- Justin Jowett Returns To #PBX2020
- Susan Ratliff: How To Make More Money at Bridal Fairs and Trade Shows
- DJ Event to Co-Locate with #PBX2020
- PBX2020 Introduces New Presenters Mixed With Past Favorites!
- With Flamethrowers and Underwater Cameras, Photo Booths Get Extreme
- Apple Industries Proposes Photobooth As Bowling Center Attraction
- How Photo Booths Escaped Extinction and Became FOMO Generators
- Zapier Intro, Ideas, Automation
- #PBX2019 — Top 10 Talking Points by Colin Richardson
- PBX Extended #2: Instagram Tips & Tactics