If you attended the 2017 Photo Booth Expo, no doubt you crossed paths with Nasser MK, Managing Partner in Selfie Boxx. Selfie Boxx (and Selfie Pad) technology turns any iPad into a portable Photo Booth, allowing the user to roam through the crowd, snapping and sharing shots on the fly. Here are a few of the photos taken on the show floor this past March. Selfie Boxx will be back at Photo Booth Expo 2018 (March 11-14), so be looking for Nassar MK with his iPad. Nassar MK is originally from Amman, Jordan but now makes his home in Irvine California.
- With Flamethrowers and Underwater Cameras, Photo Booths Get Extreme
- Apple Industries Proposes Photobooth As Bowling Center Attraction
- How Photo Booths Escaped Extinction and Became FOMO Generators
- Zapier Intro, Ideas, Automation
- PBX Extended #2: Instagram Tips & Tactics
- Did you miss the first “PBX EXTENDED: Looks at Pricing & Packaging” ?
- #PBX2019 “Best Booth: Winners Announced
- Exhibitor Prospective: Photo Booth Expo – Is it worth it?
- How to Build an Empire Out of Your Side Hustle
- A Familiar Smile Will Be Missed