Rex Huang is an independent photo booth operator, designer, and consultant. As a photo booth designer, he is credited with the creation of the mailbox slot mount for convertible computers. As a veteran operator, he runs a successful multi-op out of Los Angeles. He studied design at the Pasadena Art Center and has a BS from Cal Poly Pomona. During his down time, he enjoys rolling on the mats as a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Blue Belt. He has 3 children total, which include a set of fraternal twins. He is the absolute entrepreneur and a fan of Shark Tank.
- Last Call For DISCOUNTED Rooms at South Point!
- Releventful founder Daniel Wright to Present PBX Master Class
- Over 3000 Room Nights
- Steve Bliesner Returns To Speak At PBX ’23
- 2023 PBX/MEX Price Increase Coming – Get Your Passes Now!
- Experience the Photobooth Revolution with gadbooth
- How to Run a Successful Photo Booth Business Without A Business Degree
- It’s Only A Photo Booth… What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Wally Carnes Brings a Wealth of Experience and Knowledge to #PBX2020
- Rex Huang To Lead Popular “Photo Booth 101” at #PBX2020