Rex Huang is an independent photo booth operator, designer, and consultant. As a photo booth designer, he is credited with the creation of the mailbox slot mount for convertible computers. As a veteran operator, he runs a successful multi-op out of Los Angeles. He studied design at the Pasadena Art Center and has a BS from Cal Poly Pomona. During his down time, he enjoys rolling on the mats as a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Blue Belt. He has 3 children total, which include a set of fraternal twins. He is the absolute entrepreneur and a fan of Shark Tank.
- PBX BREEZE Master Class Tickets Now Available
- 6th Annual Photo Booth Expo Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament Announced
- Wally Carnes Brings a Wealth of Experience and Knowledge to #PBX2020
- Rex Huang To Lead Popular “Photo Booth 101” at #PBX2020
- Mike Fernino To Lead “Photo Booth Idea sharing” at #PBX2020
- Jason Jones To Speak On: Creating The Sales Conversation
- Caroline Winata to Speak On: Crafting Themes and Concepts for Your Clients
- Always Ready: Having a Backup Plan When Your Event Goes Wrong
- It’s Only A Photo Booth… What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Jason Hsiao to Speak On “Video Marketing in 2020: Inspiration, Trends and Best Practices for Social”