Possibly the most obvious thing that Photo Booth Expo attendees have in common in their interest in photography. In fact, many of the folks that you meet on the floor at PBX are professional photographers with impressive resumes. One such individual is Randy Licht, owner of Borel Photography serving Northern California (and beyond). Since 1980, Randy has personally photographed over one thousand weddings. A couple of years ago, he added Photo Booths to his business and will be making his way to the Photo Booth Expo for the second time this year. We have used several of Randy’s images (with his permission, of course) in various PBX posts. A couple of days ago, Randy assembled some of his favorite images from last year’s Photo Booth Expo into this video show and gave us the okay to share.
- Experience the Photobooth Revolution with gadbooth
- PBX Masterclass: BoothBook: Automating Your Workflow for Success
- DJNTV’s DJ Conference Track Announced
- How to Run a Successful Photo Booth Business Without A Business Degree
- It’s Only A Photo Booth… What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- PBX BREEZE Master Class Tickets Now Available
- 6th Annual Photo Booth Expo Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament Announced
- Wally Carnes Brings a Wealth of Experience and Knowledge to #PBX2020
- Rex Huang To Lead Popular “Photo Booth 101” at #PBX2020
- Mike Fernino To Lead “Photo Booth Idea sharing” at #PBX2020