Possibly the most obvious thing that Photo Booth Expo attendees have in common in their interest in photography. In fact, many of the folks that you meet on the floor at PBX are professional photographers with impressive resumes. One such individual is Randy Licht, owner of Borel Photography serving Northern California (and beyond). Since 1980, Randy has personally photographed over one thousand weddings. A couple of years ago, he added Photo Booths to his business and will be making his way to the Photo Booth Expo for the second time this year. We have used several of Randy’s images (with his permission, of course) in various PBX posts. A couple of days ago, Randy assembled some of his favorite images from last year’s Photo Booth Expo into this video show and gave us the okay to share.
- With Flamethrowers and Underwater Cameras, Photo Booths Get Extreme
- Apple Industries Proposes Photobooth As Bowling Center Attraction
- How Photo Booths Escaped Extinction and Became FOMO Generators
- Zapier Intro, Ideas, Automation
- PBX Extended #2: Instagram Tips & Tactics
- Did you miss the first “PBX EXTENDED: Looks at Pricing & Packaging” ?
- #PBX2019 “Best Booth: Winners Announced
- Exhibitor Prospective: Photo Booth Expo – Is it worth it?
- How to Build an Empire Out of Your Side Hustle
- A Familiar Smile Will Be Missed