What better way to kick off the 3rd Annual International Photo Booth Expo than on live TV! As attendees from 47 countries checked in at registration, Dave Hall from Fox 5 Vegas (KVVU) was on hand to talk up photo booths with his co-hosts back at the studio. Although the show was still in the early stages of set up, a sampling of exhibitors joined Dave for 2 1/2 minute live segment (Unfortunately, the video is no longer in the station’s online rotation). This year’s event, held at the Westlake Resort Conference center, attracted over 3500 attendees, with well over 100 exhibitors.The Photo Booth Expo will focuses on new technologies, strategies for entrepreneurs in the growing photo booth rental industry. The 2018 event is set for March 11 – 14 at Westgate Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Justin Jowett Returns To #PBX2020
- Susan Ratliff: How To Make More Money at Bridal Fairs and Trade Shows
- DJ Event to Co-Locate with #PBX2020
- PBX2020 Introduces New Presenters Mixed With Past Favorites!
- With Flamethrowers and Underwater Cameras, Photo Booths Get Extreme
- Apple Industries Proposes Photobooth As Bowling Center Attraction
- How Photo Booths Escaped Extinction and Became FOMO Generators
- Zapier Intro, Ideas, Automation
- #PBX2019 — Top 10 Talking Points by Colin Richardson
- PBX Extended #2: Instagram Tips & Tactics