What better way to kick off the 3rd Annual International Photo Booth Expo than on live TV! As attendees from 47 countries checked in at registration, Dave Hall from Fox 5 Vegas (KVVU) was on hand to talk up photo booths with his co-hosts back at the studio. Although the show was still in the early stages of set up, a sampling of exhibitors joined Dave for 2 1/2 minute live segment (Unfortunately, the video is no longer in the station’s online rotation). This year’s event, held at the Westlake Resort Conference center, attracted over 3500 attendees, with well over 100 exhibitors.The Photo Booth Expo will focuses on new technologies, strategies for entrepreneurs in the growing photo booth rental industry. The 2018 event is set for March 11 – 14 at Westgate Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Last Call For DISCOUNTED Rooms at South Point!
- Releventful founder Daniel Wright to Present PBX Master Class
- Over 3000 Room Nights
- Steve Bliesner Returns To Speak At PBX ’23
- 2023 PBX/MEX Price Increase Coming – Get Your Passes Now!
- Experience the Photobooth Revolution with gadbooth
- How to Run a Successful Photo Booth Business Without A Business Degree
- It’s Only A Photo Booth… What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Wally Carnes Brings a Wealth of Experience and Knowledge to #PBX2020
- Rex Huang To Lead Popular “Photo Booth 101” at #PBX2020