What better way to kick off the 3rd Annual International Photo Booth Expo than on live TV! As attendees from 47 countries checked in at registration, Dave Hall from Fox 5 Vegas (KVVU) was on hand to talk up photo booths with his co-hosts back at the studio. Although the show was still in the early stages of set up, a sampling of exhibitors joined Dave for 2 1/2 minute live segment (Unfortunately, the video is no longer in the station’s online rotation). This year’s event, held at the Westlake Resort Conference center, attracted over 3500 attendees, with well over 100 exhibitors.The Photo Booth Expo will focuses on new technologies, strategies for entrepreneurs in the growing photo booth rental industry. The 2018 event is set for March 11 – 14 at Westgate Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- #PBX2019 “Best Booth: Winners Announced
- Exhibitor Prospective: Photo Booth Expo – Is it worth it?
- How to Build an Empire Out of Your Side Hustle
- A Familiar Smile Will Be Missed
- How PBX Spawned BoothCon and A Global Movement
- PBIS Posts Video Chats With #PBX2019 Exhibitors
- #PBX2019 — Top 10 Talking Points by Colin Richardson
- 2020 PBX/MB Cruise Announced
- #PBX2019 Mirrors Growth Of Photo Booth Industry
- Photo Booth Expo Free Scan2ScanApp