Photo Booth Expo is extremely pleased to announce that joining the fabulous list of presenters for #PBX2020 is Lexine Menard from Embrun, Ontario, Cananda. Lexine is the 22 year-old owner of LexiBooth: “Ottawa’s Favorite Bilingual Photo Booth Rentals.” Five years ago, at the age of 17, she began her career as a professional photographer and has photographed thousands of clients, averaging 400 clients a year, most of them are recurring. She is now 22 and brings to Photo Booth Expo the story of how she started a professional photo booth rental company that booked over 150 events in its first year of business. In her presentation, , Lexine will go over the key elements to creating an incomparable client-experience through every single event, ensuring stellar reviews and an unbreakable, loyal relationship between your business and your customers.
- PBX BREEZE Master Class Tickets Now Available
- 6th Annual Photo Booth Expo Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament Announced
- Wally Carnes Brings a Wealth of Experience and Knowledge to #PBX2020
- Rex Huang To Lead Popular “Photo Booth 101” at #PBX2020
- Mike Fernino To Lead “Photo Booth Idea sharing” at #PBX2020
- Jason Jones To Speak On: Creating The Sales Conversation
- Caroline Winata to Speak On: Crafting Themes and Concepts for Your Clients
- Always Ready: Having a Backup Plan When Your Event Goes Wrong
- It’s Only A Photo Booth… What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Jason Hsiao to Speak On “Video Marketing in 2020: Inspiration, Trends and Best Practices for Social”