Randy Long has been in photography since 1984 . He moved into the event photography 26 years ago with the creation of Santa Magic, an event photography company that specializes in Santa and Easter photos at shopping centers and retail outlets. As the corporate demand for event photography evolved in the Fargo-Moorhead area, Randy created The Pix Squad that specializes in corporate and public events. Known for process and creativity, Santa Magic and The Pix Squad produce events that minimize wait times while maximizing volume and entertainment value. In this presentation, Randy speaks on how to take your overlays to the next level using Photoshop and Adobe stock images, without being a graphic designer, and how to save money and establish a strategic advantage over your competitors.
- PBX BREEZE Master Class Tickets Now Available
- 6th Annual Photo Booth Expo Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament Announced
- Wally Carnes Brings a Wealth of Experience and Knowledge to #PBX2020
- Rex Huang To Lead Popular “Photo Booth 101” at #PBX2020
- Mike Fernino To Lead “Photo Booth Idea sharing” at #PBX2020
- Jason Jones To Speak On: Creating The Sales Conversation
- Caroline Winata to Speak On: Crafting Themes and Concepts for Your Clients
- Always Ready: Having a Backup Plan When Your Event Goes Wrong
- It’s Only A Photo Booth… What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Jason Hsiao to Speak On “Video Marketing in 2020: Inspiration, Trends and Best Practices for Social”