Randy Long has been in photography since 1984 . He moved into the event photography 26 years ago with the creation of Santa Magic, an event photography company that specializes in Santa and Easter photos at shopping centers and retail outlets. As the corporate demand for event photography evolved in the Fargo-Moorhead area, Randy created The Pix Squad that specializes in corporate and public events. Known for process and creativity, Santa Magic and The Pix Squad produce events that minimize wait times while maximizing volume and entertainment value. In this presentation, Randy speaks on how to take your overlays to the next level using Photoshop and Adobe stock images, without being a graphic designer, and how to save money and establish a strategic advantage over your competitors.
- Always Ready: Having a Backup Plan When Your Event Goes Wrong
- It’s Only A Photo Booth… What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Jason Hsiao to Speak On “Video Marketing in 2020: Inspiration, Trends and Best Practices for Social”
- Randy Long to Speak to Boothers On “Elevating Your Overlay Game…by and for DUMMIES!”
- Meet Peter Dancewitz: Content Creation and Better SEO Can Drive Your Business
- Vanessa Joy Returns To Speak @PBX2020
- Ross Akselrad: How To Run A Multi-Op Photo Booth Business
- 2020 Agenda
- Mobile Beat and the Mobile Beat Las Vegas Show Acquired by HPK Online Expos
- DJs and Photo Booths: A Unique Up Sell For The Event Experience