Randy Long has been in photography since 1984 . He moved into the event photography 26 years ago with the creation of Santa Magic, an event photography company that specializes in Santa and Easter photos at shopping centers and retail outlets. As the corporate demand for event photography evolved in the Fargo-Moorhead area, Randy created The Pix Squad that specializes in corporate and public events. Known for process and creativity, Santa Magic and The Pix Squad produce events that minimize wait times while maximizing volume and entertainment value. In this presentation, Randy speaks on how to take your overlays to the next level using Photoshop and Adobe stock images, without being a graphic designer, and how to save money and establish a strategic advantage over your competitors.
- Experience the Photobooth Revolution with gadbooth
- PBX Masterclass: BoothBook: Automating Your Workflow for Success
- DJNTV’s DJ Conference Track Announced
- How to Run a Successful Photo Booth Business Without A Business Degree
- It’s Only A Photo Booth… What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- PBX BREEZE Master Class Tickets Now Available
- 6th Annual Photo Booth Expo Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament Announced
- Wally Carnes Brings a Wealth of Experience and Knowledge to #PBX2020
- Rex Huang To Lead Popular “Photo Booth 101” at #PBX2020
- Mike Fernino To Lead “Photo Booth Idea sharing” at #PBX2020