If you attended the 2017 Photo Booth Expo, no doubt you crossed paths with Nasser MK, Managing Partner in Selfie Boxx. Selfie Boxx (and Selfie Pad) technology turns any iPad into a portable Photo Booth, allowing the user to roam through the crowd, snapping and sharing shots on the fly. Here are a few of the photos taken on the show floor this past March. Selfie Boxx will be back at Photo Booth Expo 2018 (March 11-14), so be looking for Nassar MK with his iPad. Nassar MK is originally from Amman, Jordan but now makes his home in Irvine California.
- Photo Booth Expo Makes Top 100 List…
- It’s Not Too Soon To Book Your Room
- The Center Of The Photo Booth Universe
- Vanessa Joy To Speak At 2019 Photo Booth Expo
- Great For Business… And Because You Deserve It!
- Vegas Continues To Stay Ahead Of Tech Curve
- Media Fact Sheet: PhotoBoothExpo To Celebrate 5th Anniversary
- The PBX/MB Cruise: Flooding, FAQs and Funny Shirts
- Do You Really Want To Put Pricing On Your Website?
- The End Of Hashtag Printing?