Possibly the most obvious thing that Photo Booth Expo attendees have in common in their interest in photography. In fact, many of the folks that you meet on the floor at PBX are professional photographers with impressive resumes. One such individual is Randy Licht, owner of Borel Photography serving Northern California (and beyond). Since 1980, Randy has personally photographed over one thousand weddings. A couple of years ago, he added Photo Booths to his business and will be making his way to the Photo Booth Expo for the second time this year. We have used several of Randy’s images (with his permission, of course) in various PBX posts. A couple of days ago, Randy assembled some of his favorite images from last year’s Photo Booth Expo into this video show and gave us the okay to share.
- Do You Really Want To Put Pricing On Your Website?
- The End Of Hashtag Printing?
- And the winners are…
- Why Go On The PBX / MB Cruise?
- A Quick PBX Recap – More To Come
- 100 Best Things To Do In Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Baby Magazine At PBX 2018
- 2018 PBX Show Guide
- Vote For Your Favorite Booth(s)
- Alternative Revenue Streams For Photo Booth Ops