The Photo Booth Association is offering several premium workshops for Photo Booth Expo attendees with a KEY PASS who desire a more focused “small-class” educational experience.
Note: These are FEE based and require the payment of an additional amount.
Introduction to Multi-Camera Events Using DSLR Remote Pro Multi-Camera – Chris Breeze
Chris has a unparalled worldwide reputation in multi-camera arrays. DSLR Remote Pro Multi-Camera has been used in block buster movies, the video games industry and high profile activations for more than 10 years. You will learn:
- What you can do with a camera array
- Five, fifteen or ninety five cameras?
- Choosing equipment and triggering the cameras
- Time it right – syncing with flash
- How to create animated GIFs and MP4 movies from your images
- Sharing your GIFs and movies
- Providing printed take-aways
This event is limited to the first 20 people that register. You must have a Key Pass to purchase this workshop.
Tuesday 11:00 – 12:00pm
How to reply to pricing, and other email inquiries – Alan Berg
Come to this interactive workshop and have industry expert, Alan Berg CSP, show you how to reply to your email, and other digital inquiries (text, Facebook messenger, etc.) – yes, even the ones that only ask about price! Alan will reveal tips from his upcoming book “Why won’t they call you? 8 Tips for converting inquiries into sales”, and then, he’ll look at your email conversations, and show you, right there, how to improve them, so you get better conversion. Here’s what you’ll experience:
- How to reply, so they get back to you, fast!
- How and when to ask for a phone call or meeting
- 8 Tips for better digital conversations
Getting More From Your Photo Booth With DSLR Remote Pro – Chris Breeze
Learn how to get more from your booth using DSLR Remote Pro; and includes
- Letting the Setup Wizard do the hard work
- Branding your screens
- Customizing prints
- Using Profiles to offer choices
- Boomerang GIFs – basics, branding, animated overlays
- Effects and filters using Photoshop Droplets
- Taking better photos – tips on camera selection, settings and lighting
The Complete Marketing Makeover – Keith “KC” Kokoruz
In this all-inclusive workshop, Keith “K.C.” KoKoruz will walk through every step of your company’s marketing profile and plan. We will examine everything from company name, logo design, website design, social media, exhibiting at bridal / party planning expos as well as examining or creating a solid marketing plan for your company. This is the perfect workshop for everyone from the beginning business owner to the experienced professional. You will not only leave this seminar with a solid marketing plan but the proceeds will also be going to Toys for Tots to assist needy families.